Pages

  • RSS

Sunday 9 December 2012

Good Enough to Eat

Well, not really. It would still taste like soap.


I just unmolded and cut my milk soap that I made yesterday. It was a touch on the soft side, I probably could have left it a touch longer, but I was impatient.

The fragrance has made it to discolour to a delicious looking caramel shade, and the milk makes it look very very creamy. I am glad I decided not to add any colouring.

So! On to the pictures!

Here it is, sitting in the mold, just waiting for me.

I love the hinged sides on this :)

Ready to be cut.


Mmmmmmmmmm, Caramel.


I am immensely pleased at how this turned out. I tried a teeny little shaving that came off when I was slicing it, and it already feels lovely. Waiting for it to cure is going to be hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment